Many of you are familiar with the brand Rust-oleum. I frequently head to my local Home Depot to pick up Rust-oleum spray paint. At one point (pre kitchen reno) I was tempted to try Rust-oleum Cabinet and Countertop transformations, which I know many of you have had great success with.
This week, Home Depot is launching an exclusive new product, NeverWet by Rustoleum, that protects virtually any surface, keeping it clean and dry!
Here’s the science bit: NeverWet is an innovative super-hydrophobic liquid repelling surface treatment that:
- Is revolutionary with patent-pending technology
- Is applied using a simple, two-step process
- Repels water, mud, ice, and other liquids
- Protects surfaces from moisture-causing damage such as corrosion, stains, swelling and shrinkage
- Works on virtually any surface: Wood, metal, concrete, plastic, fabric and more
- Low Odor: Formulated with very low odor
- UV Stable: Will not yellow with exterior applications
- Durability: Temporary durability; durability increases on surfaces with less repeated handling
- Indoor/Outdoor: Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications
- Quick Dry Time: Ready to use 30 minutes after final coat
NeverWet has many other uses too! The possibilities are endless!
Other Popular Uses:
I’m planning on building some new outdoor benches this summer and I know this is one product that will definitely be on my shopping list! If you’re interested in learning more about NeverWet, please click here.