Please read the following terms carefully before accepting.
WIFE IN PROGRESS “ASK A DECORATOR” TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This service is for Ask a Decorator, an online decorating consultation. The consultation is to answer one specific decorating question.
- Ask a Decorator services are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. Services will not commence on behalf of the client until payment is received in full and all questionnaires and information required are submitted. There are no refunds issued on online services.
- The client understands that they will furnish the information requested by Wife in Progress in order for Wife in Progress to properly answer the client’s decorating question. The client further acknowledges that the information provided is accurate to the best of their knowledge and the decorating solution solely relies on this information.
- The client will submit their decorating question to Wife in Progress via an online form supplied by Wife in Progress. The questionnaire will include additional questions for the client. These questions will help Wife in Progress gain a better understanding of the client’s design style. The client agrees to complete the questionnaire to the best of their knowledge.
- The client understands that the results of the consultation will be delivered to them through email, there is no face to face meeting, and the decorating plan will be implemented by the client. Ask a Decorator client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. No phone calls or in-person visit.
- Wife in Progress is not responsible for the execution of concepts provided. Ask a Decorator is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of the client’s space and may or may not meet all the client’s needs.
- The client understands that Wife in Progress is providing them with a decorating plan that they will execute and implement by doing all purchasing and coordinating with any specified vendors.
- Once Wife in Progress delivers the plans to the client, they have fully satisfied the agreement and are released from further obligations.
- Wife in Progress will not be responsible for the means, methods, or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, & installation, or safety precautions in connection with its decorating consulting services, for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing the work suggested by Wife in Progress’s decorating consulting service; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- When appropriate, The Casa Collective will provide links for suggested products for the client’s project that may connect them to a third party vendor. Wife in Progress assumes no responsibility or liability for the client’s purchasing experience with third party vendors and recommends the client review their policies before committing to any purchase. Wife in Progress will not be held responsible for the quality of any suggested products. In some cases, where appropriate and/or possible, products will be specified by manufacturer and item number giving the client the option to shop the product on their own for best pricing or for reference if they prefer to use local vendors. In all situations, Wife in Progress will endeavor to specify products and sources that are in the best interest of the client and their project. Wife in Progress has no control over stock, inventory or fluctuations in pricing. Therefore, items may be on back-order, discontinued, or increased in price by the time the client orders. The client is responsible for finding suitable replacements.
- Wife in Progress has taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from the client is stored as securely and safely as possible. Furthermore, Wife in Progress cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
- Any decorating consulting work submitted to the client is the property of Wife in Progress and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable there to remain at all times Wife in Progress’s property.
Submitting payment for Ask a Decorator decorating consulting services with Wife in Progress will be on the understanding that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If you require further clarification of any details herein, email [email protected]