This post has been sponsored by Nonni’s. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own.
Springtime is in the air, and that means I’m thinking all things
lemon! Fresh squeezed lemonade, lemon poppyseed muffins and
my favorite – homemade lemon curd.
Last spring, I shared with you how to make your own lemon curd tartlets and lemon cured napoleons. This year I’m using that basic curd recipe and taking it a step further to make these amazingly delicious No-Bake Lemon Mousse Cheesecakes.
If you’ve never had homemade lemon curd, you’re in for a treat. It’s simple to make and just so full of sweet lemon flavor.
These Mini Lemon Mousse Cheesecakes are made extra special because of the Nonni’s Limone Biscotti that I crushed and used as the base.
I simply popped two boxes of the Biscotti into my Ninja Blender and pulsed a few times until they were the texture of fine bread crumbs. Then, I mixed them with some melted butter for the perfect lemony cheesecake base.
Rich in flavor, crunchy texture and delicately sweet, Nonni’s Biscotti are made from real, wholesome ingredients, including eggs, butter and sugar.
Those cookies are delicious by themselves but paired with this Lemon Mousse…two thumbs up!
And I’m proud to be partnering with Nonni’s in developing this recipe for you.
Nonni’s is celebrating another year of donations with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non- profit organization that funds impactful research to aid in the cure of childhood cancer and will be highlighting this partnership on their fan favorite flavor, Limone, with ALSF branding on each box.
Today, I want to encourage you to help Nonni’s in the fight against childhood cancer by hosting your very own Dip and Donate Party!
What’s a Dip and Donate party? Simple: invite guests over for
lemony drinks and nibbles, but instead of guests bringing hostess
gifts, ask them to donate to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation via
your personal fundraiser page, which you can make by clicking
“Register Now” on Nonni’s Alex’s Lemonade Stand Campaign
For every Dip and Donate social post that tags @NonnisFoods, @AlexsLemonade and #DipandDonate between now and Dec. 31, 2020, Nonni’s will donate $1 per social share to ALSF, a non-profit organization that funds impactful research to aid in the cure of childhood cancer.
If you’re hosting a dip and donate party featuring a delicious lemon cookie, then lemon needs to be the center of attention, right? You’re going to love how lemony these mini cheesecakes are. The colors are so fun and vibrant, too!
Ready to host your own Dip and Donate Party? Grab a couple of
boxes of Nonni’s Limone Biscotti, create your fundraiser page, and
get to making these delicious Lemon Mousse Cheesecakes!
No-Bake Lemon Mousse Cheesecake
For The Mousse
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup lemon curd homemade is best!
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
For The Crust
- 2 boxes Nonni's Limone Biscotti crushed to fine crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Using a hand or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to a second bowl and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smoothly combined and slightly fluffy. Add the lemon curd, juice, and zest. Beat for about 30 seconds on medium, then for 2-3 minutes on high speed, until mixture is smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream until no streaks remain. Set aside.
- To make the crust, combine Nonni's Limon Biscotti crumbs and melted butter. Divide evenly among serving dishes, then top with the mousse. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until ready to serve. Garnish as desired with additional whipped cream, lemon wedges, blueberries and a sprig of fresh mint.