This delicious mocktail is full of the flavors of a pina colada and is the perfect non alcoholic summer drink recipe fr hot days by the pool.
For someone who doesn’t drink much usually, I crave cocktails a lot while I’m pregnant. And sushi. All the sushi! I’m sure it’s the “wanting what you know you can’t have” aspect of being pregnant but it doesn’t make those cravings any easier! Of course, there’s workarounds for everything – cooked sushi and alcohol-free cocktails!
And that’s where this Pina Colada Agua Fresca comes in. This mocktail is one of my favorites on a hot summer’s day. There’s something about pineapple in particular that I crave when the sun is out and this delicious take on a traditional Pina Colada is just perfect for me.
With only 3 ingredients, this mocktail is quick to make, too!It’s both sweet and creamy thanks to the pineapple juice and coconut cream and really isn’t all that bad for you! Which is just as well because I’ll be drinking several of these this upcoming holiday weekend!
Pina Colada Agua Fresca
- 1 20oz can Pineapple Slices (or chunks) in 100% pineapple juice
- 3 cups 100% pineapple juice
- 1 14 oz can coconut cream
- Refrigerate the coconut cream overnight to separate the milk from the cream.
- Place pineapple slices (or chunks) with their own juice in a blender.
- Pour in the coconut cream and the pineapple juice.Blend until fruit is completely blended.
- Serve in glasses with a wedge of pineapple and a pretty straw!