Wow, friends! Home in Progress is finally here! I’m so excited about this book and what it can do for you! Seriously, this is the book I wish I had before I spent years and WAY too much money decorating my first home that was just never.quite.right.
Home in Progress – The Ultimate Home Decorator’s Guide is your guide to decorating a home you’ll love. Whether you’re starting from scratch, just need a refresh or you’re stuck in a decorating rut – there’s something for you.
The book is laid out in an easy to follow format so that you can read at your own pace. Some of the things you’ll learn: why decorating is important, how to discover your signature style, how to pick paint colors that work in your home, how to make your home feel cohesive, how to style like a pro, how to mix and match styles and much more!
When you purchase the eBook, you’ll receive all of the following:
- A PDF copy of Home in Progress (22 Chapters – 84 pages)
- The Essential Worksheets: includes a guide to defining your decorating style, picking colors for your home and an action plan for solving room issues
- My Favorite Paint Colors Cheatsheet: You’ll never go wrong with these colors!
- 14-page Budget Decor Guide: includes a full list of where to shop for the best home decor items with examples of things that I’ve personally purchased and love
- Plus, access to my private Facebook community where you can ask decorating questions to your heart’s content.
In my opinion, the BEST freebie is the private Facebook group. Why? Because after you’ve read the eBook you may have questions or want to bounce your decorating ideas off someone. Since only Home in Progress readers will have access to the book, we will have an instant support community of like-minded decorators. PLUS, I’ll be there to answer all your questions, too. Because it wouldn’t be right to leave you high and dry, right?!
Here’s just one of the stellar reviews Home in Progress has received:
Ready to buy (or claim your free chapter)? Head over to the Home in Progress landing page right now!
Finally, thank you all so much for the emails, comments and messages of encouragement that I’ve received throughout the process of writing this book. Your continued love and support means the world to me. You are truly my people and I love being able to help you in any way I can!